If you have submitted an event to our website, here are ways that we can support you. Due to the volume of events in the calendar we may not be able to feature your event but we will try our best to promote it!
- Spotlight – Be featured in the running slideshow that is updated weekly by sending us a 350 x 250 (w x h) image and a short excerpt of your event.
- Highlight – Promote your events early in the Highlights section where we feature events three months ahead.
- “What’s Happening at UBC?” – At the end of each month we publish a blog post featuring events that will be occurring the following month with a short blurb for each. Let us know about your event early and we’ll put it in! Sample post here.
- Guest blog – We welcome guest blog posts on your experiences as an event provider or event attendee.
- Re-blog – Want to post the blog post on your own site? We can re-blog, too!
- @UBCevents – Tweet us before, during or after your event. We especially love to see photos!
- “This Week at UBC” – These videos are published every Sunday and we seek a variety of unique events to promote weekly. Please us at email@example.com to request for coverage on your event.
- UBCevents is here to support your events and we are always looking for new events to highlight on our channels.
- Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any of the promotional opportunities listed above. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- If you have questions other than promotional requests, take a look at our Guide to UBCevents.
Hosted by the UBC Arts & Culture District in partnership with @dogspot.ubc and Sisugirls.ubc As a dogless dog-lover, I’ll never pass up an opportunity to be around dogs. Despite the rain, I joined students and their furry friends on March 16 at the first Doggo meetup in the Arts and Culture district (located in the […]
As a fellow enthusiast for world change, any event that mentions making a global difference definitely piques my interest. The training session was nothing short of brilliance and insightfulness – I came in as an eager student willing to listen and learn, but I came out being able to be critically reflective and motivated to […]
As we near the end of the term, take a break from the rush of papers and assignments and head out to one of the many events taking place in UBC. Can’t decide? Here are 5 events you should check out before the term ends: Impact Lab March 18th 2017 The theme of this year’s Impact […]