For information regarding booking event venues at any of the UBC campuses, equipment rentals, catering services or indoor or outdoor space booking, please visit the websites for groups who handle conference and event facilities at UBC:
- Conferences and Accommodations at UBC — contact UBC Conferences
- Alma Mater Society Conference & Catering Services — contact AMS Conferences
- AMS Event Services (sound equipment, etc.)
- Campus Musical Performances — Email AMS Events
- UBC Sport Facilities
- The Centre for Student Involvement & Careers
- UBC Campus and Community Planning
The UBCevents calendar has no affiliation with these groups, so unfortunately we can’t help you with your questions about holding an event here. But once you’ve got all the details sorted out, please feel free to get in touch with us when you’re ready to promote it to UBC students and visitors — we will set you up!
Read student reflections on the 2015 UBC Student Leadership Conference in our latest blog post!
AMS Events, The Calendar, and UBC Athletics decked out Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Arena for the first ever UBC Winter Classic. Follow along with Ryan as he talks to the crowd of Thunderbird fans.
With a new term comes many awesome events at UBC. Check out what’s happening on campus this January!