For information regarding booking event venues at any of the UBC campuses, equipment rentals, catering services or indoor or outdoor space booking, please visit the websites for groups who handle conference and event facilities at UBC:
- Conferences and Accommodations at UBC — contact UBC Conferences
- Alma Mater Society Conference & Catering Services — contact AMS Conferences
- AMS Event Services (sound equipment, etc.)
- Campus Musical Performances — Email AMS Events
- UBC Sport Facilities
- The Centre for Student Involvement & Careers
- UBC Campus and Community Planning
The UBCevents calendar has no affiliation with these groups, so unfortunately we can’t help you with your questions about holding an event here. But once you’ve got all the details sorted out, please feel free to get in touch with us when you’re ready to promote it to UBC students and visitors — we will set you up!
Join SPPH Professor, and BCCDC harm reduction lead, Jane Buxton and those working and living with substance use issues to learn from the experts about the opioid crisis. Professor Buxton will speak about the increases in drug overdoses and her work with BC’s Take Home Naloxone program – which has seen 2,500 overdose reversals. She […]
In 2015, UBC celebrated its centennial – a time to learn from the past and chart the route for the future. At 100 Years WISE, professors, professionals, and others from the UBC community came together to understand UBC’s centennial in the context of women in science and engineering.