For information regarding booking event venues at any of the UBC campuses, equipment rentals, catering services or indoor or outdoor space booking, please visit the websites for groups who handle conference and event facilities at UBC:
- Conferences and Accommodations at UBC — contact UBC Conferences
- Alma Mater Society Conference & Catering Services — contact AMS Conferences
- AMS Event Services (sound equipment, etc.)
- Campus Musical Performances — Email AMS Events
- UBC Sport Facilities
- The Centre for Student Involvement & Careers
- UBC Campus and Community Planning
The UBCevents calendar has no affiliation with these groups, so unfortunately we can’t help you with your questions about holding an event here. But once you’ve got all the details sorted out, please feel free to get in touch with us when you’re ready to promote it to UBC students and visitors — we will set you up!
In 2015, UBC celebrated its centennial – a time to learn from the past and chart the route for the future. At 100 Years WISE, professors, professionals, and others from the UBC community came together to understand UBC’s centennial in the context of women in science and engineering.
On February 27th, the Vancouver School of Economics Undergraduate Society held their Gender in the Workplace conference, featuring experts in various professional fields discussing today’s gender issues and changing the face of leadership in the workplace.