For information regarding booking event venues at any of the UBC campuses, equipment rentals, catering services or indoor or outdoor space booking, please visit the websites for groups who handle conference and event facilities at UBC:
- Conferences and Accommodations at UBC — contact UBC Conferences
- Alma Mater Society Conference & Catering Services — contact AMS Conferences
- AMS Event Services (sound equipment, etc.)
- Campus Musical Performances — Email AMS Events
- UBC Sport Facilities
- The Centre for Student Involvement & Careers
- UBC Campus and Community Planning
The UBCevents calendar has no affiliation with these groups, so unfortunately we can’t help you with your questions about holding an event here. But once you’ve got all the details sorted out, please feel free to get in touch with us when you’re ready to promote it to UBC students and visitors — we will set you up!
The Beaty Biodiversity Museum’s Campus Walks are a fun, informative and refreshing way to spend your Saturday morning!
With opera performances, ceremonies, lectures and Thrive coming to UBC this November, you’ll have no shortage of things to do this month!
At UBC there are many free resources for students to rent space for events. In this blogpost we highlight four sources around campus and a bonus tip on renting booth space.